Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WTF Hillary???

Let me first say that my political dreams match up pretty closely to Dennis Kucinich's platform. However, I'm supporting Obama in the Democratic primaries. Just so you know where I'm coming from... It's not that I don't like Kucinich. It's just that....well, we can't always achieve our dreams. Sometimes we have to settle for what is achievable. Not that Obama is settling. I think he'll be one of our greatest Presidents. Am I such a dreamer?

But WTF is Hillary doing? She just said she would not take an attack on Iran off the table, and that we must prevent them from going nuclear at all costs! WTF?? She also said earlier in the primaries that a nuclear strike was not ruled out! I'm sorry.. Did the alien parasite that infects George W. Bush just spread to Hillary Clinton? I mean I was at a total loss why she voted to name the Iranian Republican Guard a terrorist organization. That basically gives George W. the power to attack Iran under his authorization in 2001 to fight the war on "terror"... But now, just in case Bush doesn't follow through, Hillary is saying that she might!? WTF???

How does she have support of so many of these Democrats who were so anti-war in 2006?? Now she's saying she'll be as tough as Dubya, and everyone is like "Yeah! You go grrl!!"

I'm disappointed. I thought we had grown as an electorate. I thought we'd grown as a nation to realize our mistakes of aggression. Am I the minority who thinks we should follow a policy of avoiding war at all costs? My dream of the 21st century is for international peace and unity. For mankind to better itself, and embrace our differences. Not attack people on them. Maybe I should stick to dreaming....

No comments: